Driving With Your Pet from US to Mexico

To drive with Dogs or Cats to Mexico from the US or Canada, Mexico does not require a Health Certificate or Rabies Certificate. Mexico is not a high-risk Rabies country (CDC). Your Pet may be visually inspected for health at the border. Car Insurance (minimum Liability only) is required.